domingo, 30 de dezembro de 2007

Diálogo

Alexandria, 28 aC. Marco António, o general, é interpelado pelo seu principal oficial, Lucius Vorenus:

Vor: Sir, your wife instructed me to tell you something.
Ant: Oh..?
Vor: She instructed me to tell you that you are cowardly scum.
Ant: Oh…she did, did she? And…and what’s your opinion on that?
Vor: It’s not my place to have an opinion, Sir.
Ant: Nah…tell me anyway.
Vor: Is that an order?
Ant: Yes. That’s an order.
Vor: You’re no coward. But you do have a strong disease in your soul. A disease that will eat away at you – until you die.
Ant: Really…? Hmm. And what is this disease?
Vor: I don’t know. I’m not a doctor.
Ant: No. No you’re not. So how can you be…so sure of your diagnosis, then?
Vor: I recognize your symptoms. I have the same sickness.









Da série Rome, ep. 21, "Deus impeditio esuritori nullus"

Sem comentários: